[nfbwatlk] Graduation-Thank You!

Jon Schorsch schorschj at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 07:58:18 UTC 2014

To my fellow WA State NFB brothers and sisters:

This Saturday I will be earning my Juris Doctorate from Seattle university
School of Law.  I want to thank all of my fellow NFB brothers and sisters
for your love and support these past several years.  I realize I have not
been around much, but a journey that began over eight years ago with me
losing my sight in a recreational boating accident that nearly took my life,
would not have found me graduating from law school if it had not been for
meeting many of you!  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your
friendship and support these past several years.

I would especially like to thank the following individuals for helping me
get to where I am today in my new life:

Jacob Struksma, Andrea Travis, Mike Mello, Noel, Kaye Burroughs, Denise and
Gary Mackenstadt, Benet Prouse, Kris and Marty, and Jim Portello for the
training I received at State Services for the Blind.

I thank you all for showing me the way!

God bless and keep up the good fight!

Very truly yours,

Jon Schorsch

Juris doctorate 2014, Seattle University School of Law