[nfbwatlk] sno/King Chapter meeting Saturday

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Dec 17 18:12:31 UTC 2014

Hello fellow federationists.
it is that time once again and we would like to invite you to our Sno/King chapter meeting on Saturday.
We will be meeting at the Buzz Inn on Evergreen Way
We will meet at 9am in the red room.

Address:
9910 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204
(425) 353-9620

It will be a perfect day to come and enjoy a bite to eat, lots of fellowship and share some holiday spirit!
  Look forward to seeing you all.
Merry Christmas to all!
Julie Warrington
Sno/King Chapter  President
P 425-239-5720

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while...leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts .. and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present! Live and savour every moment...this is not a dress rehearsal!