[nfbwatlk] wheelchairs at Seatac and a cane incident

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Dec 15 07:04:16 UTC 2014

Hi,
I just take a folding cane with me when I travel on the plane. Then they
can't take it from me. If I do take a rigid cane, I put it against the side
of the airplane, between the outside and the seat. That's when I'm in a
window seat, which I would ask for, if I knew I was taking a rigid cane with
me. They haven't ever bothered me with my folding cane. I have one from
Kustom Cane. Kitties on it, of course!
Thanks
Lauren
Ps:Merry Christmas and any other holidays coming up!

Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934