[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} How do blind persons compensate for this kind of sighted interactions?

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Dec 1 01:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi,
Some sighted people really limit themselves very much by being so terribly
light-dependent. They may see but they often do not look. There's a
difference. Some of them miss so much that they could know if they used
their other senses more like we do.
Thanks
Lauren, who does not see being sighted as great as it is often thought to
be.
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own
understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy
paths." Proverbs #3#5-6
My book is now available in audiobook format:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Visit my new website at
www.mythirtyone.com/604934