[nfbwatlk] braille music code

Jennifer Gandarias gandarias1217 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:13:17 UTC 2014

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  I will order the Braille version so he
can learn the code more easily.  I had explored Dancing dots but the
program expects that a music teacher be working with the braille.  We have
a music teacher unfamiliar with braille and a non-musical parent.  So after
Luc learns the code I will get the second part of Dancing Dots.  Thanks for
your help, it was the best advice I have received on this topic.

Jennifer Gandarias

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Kaye Kipp via nfbwatlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org