[nfbwatlk] braille music code

Jennifer Gandarias gandarias1217 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 00:09:29 UTC 2014

Hi all.  I am not sure if this question fits the requirements of this
listserve, but you are the smartest group of people I know.  Please feel
free to direct me, off the listserve, to other resources.  I have a print
copy of the American Printing House's 1997 Music braille code.  I was about
to order it in braille for my son so that he could teach himself music
braille.  For him it would be more handy if it came in a downloadable
version to work with Luc's ipad/brailliant combination.  Does anyone know
if such a thing exists?  Please let me know before I spend a small fortune
ordering braille volumes.  Thanks so much

Jennifer Gandarias
gandarias1217 at gmail.com