[nfbwatlk] Need help my i-phone shut down!

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Aug 22 11:18:06 UTC 2014

This sounds elementary, but make sure everything is really plugged in.  I
have made these errors.  Start at the phone, make sure the chord is firmly
in, then if it is plugged into a power strip, make sure it is on, and
plugged in.  Next, if you have a different chord and/or USB charger,
substitute each and wait a bit.  I'm honestly not sure at this point; I
think the phone should power on once it has juice flowing to it, but it can
take a couple minutes for this to happen.  It will do no harm to press the
sleep-wake button and hold for a second to try to power it on.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dean.martineau.7
Twitter: @deantopdot
Subscribe to the free weekly Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday at
http://www.flying-blind.com