[nfbwatlk] Survey Opportunity--Enter a Drawing for $25

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:46:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Cindy and I work with a team of researchers at the
University of Washington. We are interested in learning what values
are important to people who are blind or low vision as they travel in
their environment. We have created a quick, online survey that you can
fill out to help us understand how to better design technology that
can help people who are blind and low vision travel more safely and
independently and support values that are important to you.

The requirements for this survey are as follows:
You must be at least 18 years old.
You must identify as either blind or low vision.

The survey can be found here.
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/bennec3/244507

If you take this survey, you will have the opportunity to enter your
name in to a drawing for one of two $25 gift cards to Amazon.com. If
you choose to enter the drawing, you will be asked to provide a piece
of contact information so we can contact you if you win.

If you live in King County, Washington, you will also have the
opportunity to indicate whether you are interested in participating in
a follow-up phone interview.

There are no foreseeable risks for filling out this survey. You can
skip any question you do not want to answer and you can close the
survey at any time. This will cause your survey to end and we will not
see any answers you have entered. There is no direct benefit for
participating except that you will be entered in to the drawing
mentioned above, but your feedback will positively benefit the design
of new technologies to help people who are blind and low vision to
travel more safely and independently.

Your survey answers will be kept confidential. Your contact
information will be stored separately from your answers. All research
data are stored on secure University of Washington servers and
computers.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
stopinfo at onebusaway.org

Thank you,

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett
Treasurer of the Greater Seattle Chapter and of the National

clb5590 at gmail.com