[nfbwatlk] Mariners & barbecue reminders

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 03:16:55 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Time is running out to buy your Mariners tickets. If you haven’t done so, get your tickets for the Greater Seattle chapter Mariners fundraiser on Friday, August 8th. Go to
www.mariners.com/nfb.
Promo code “nfb”

Also, we need to know how many ribs and hamburger/veggie burger patties to buy for the barbecue. You are welcome to attend the chapter barbecue at Noel and Jim’s; 3800 S. Ferris Pl on Saturday, August 9th. Please tell me how many are attending. Guests are welcome. As a reminder, the barbecue is FREE. Seattle chapter members should bring side dishes, salads or desserts. Out of town folks just bring yourselves. There will be a keg of beer (purchased privately). For a $5 donation you receive a refillable cup. There will also be a 50/50 drawing, so bring money for that if you want to buy $1 tickets.

Come and join the fun!

Marci Carpenter
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net