[nfbwatlk] FW: Confirmed Team Name and Pledge

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Sep 30 22:24:56 UTC 2013

This is for state affiliates. It's our Meet the Blind Month activity which nfb affiliates around the country feature in October. Ideally, we engage in projects to acquaint the public with the blind in general and the nfb in particular. This year, a fund raising component has been added. The project is described in the Presidential Release for September which you can download from the nfb website.
Mike