[nfbwatlk] Convention Registration Form Now on NFB of Washington Web Page

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 16:04:30 UTC 2013

Marci, thanks, I think it went out in the mail yesterday, so assuming the snail mail grimlins don't interfere, you should have it in a few days.  It will so great to see you!  I may or may not have Lamar, somebody from Seeing Eye is coming out the week of the 30th.  Take care and see you soon.    Debby

Sent from my iPhone