[nfbwatlk] WATAP Advisory Council Recruitment

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Sep 18 17:46:38 UTC 2013

From: Olson, Toby (ESD) [mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]<mailto:[mailto:TOlson2 at ESD.WA.GOV]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:23 AM
To: GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV<mailto:GCDE-INFO at LISTSERV.WA.GOV>
Subject: FW: [Watap-ac] WATAP Advisory Council Recruitment

From: Julie Peddy - NOAA Federal [mailto:julie.peddy at noaa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:01 AM
To: Olson, Toby (ESD)
Subject: Fwd: [Watap-ac] WATAP Advisory Council Recruitment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: S. Murphy <smurphy3 at uw.edu<mailto:smurphy3 at uw.edu>>
Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Subject: [Watap-ac] WATAP Advisory Council Recruitment
To: "watap-ac at u.washington.edu<mailto:watap-ac at u.washington.edu>" <watap-ac at u.washington.edu<mailto:watap-ac at u.washington.edu>>
Please forward to your networks and let's get the word out!

Good Day,

The Washington Assistive Technology Act Program<http://watap.org/> is pleased to announce the opportunity to serve on our consumer majority Advisory Council! The council meets every other month with alternating meetings taking place in-person in Seattle. We are looking for assistive technology users or parents of assistive technology users to provide recommendations regarding program activities and to act as a link to the community.
Letters of interest are due by October 31st, 2013 and the term begins February 2014. Please review the attached recruitment letter to learn more about WATAP's programs, the role of the council, and how to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Samantha Murphy, Program & Community Relations Manager
Washington Assistive Technology Act Program
UW Center for Technology and Disability Studies
Direct Line: 206-685-8513<tel:206-685-8513>
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CEAF01.8BF4AFE0]
http://watap.org<http://www.watap.org/>