[nfbwatlk] Part-time career-related mentoring programs position Seattle University

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Sep 11 19:54:43 UTC 2013

From: MountBakerParents at yahoogroups.com<mailto:MountBakerParents at yahoogroups.com> [mailto:MountBakerParents at yahoogroups.com]<mailto:[mailto:MountBakerParents at yahoogroups.com]> On Behalf Of Monica Duke
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 12:17 PM
To: Madrona Moms; Mount Baker Parents; Columbia City Parents; beaconhillparents at yahoogroups.com<mailto:beaconhillparents at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [MountBakerParents] Part-time, professional opportunity

Hi all,
My office at Seattle University has a part-time (20 hours/week), benefits-eligible position available. This position will oversee career-related mentoring programs to link SU students and alumni/community mentors.  The position description can be found here:

http://jobs.seattleu.edu:80/postings/15916<http://jobs.seattleu.edu/postings/15916>

I thought this might be of interest to parents seeking part-time, professional employment.

Let me know if you have any questions. I've worked full-time in this office about 1 year and am transitioning to part-time soon.

Best,
Monica