[nfbwatlk] FW: Seattle Art Museum ACCESS Tours

Noel Nightingale nnightingale at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 10 15:19:40 UTC 2013

Maybe I am just grumpy because I am sick of being laid off, so please take
these comments in that context.  While I appreciate the Seattle Art Museum's
provision of accessible tours and would love to take advantage of them, I
would think that a person with a doctorate would have done a little research
into the nature of our organization and not invited us to include our
"program staff."  Also, the implication of the invitation is that none of us
work and could come on a Wednesday during work hours.

Noel