[nfbwatlk] Applecup question

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Mon Nov 25 13:43:53 UTC 2013

To be kind gentleman from North Carolina the same thin for you may you and Jerry have an outstanding Thanksgiving now I must respectfully disagree with you go dogs.

Maurice Mines, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Phone number 360-524-0791. School email address, Maurice.Mines at PCC.Edu