[nfbwatlk] Fw: Blind man kicked off plane

Albert Sanchez albertsanchez at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 21 14:23:25 UTC 2013

Hi List!
A friend of ours, (not blind), sent me a message with the below link to a news story about a blind person who was removed from a flight from Philly to New York City because his dog guide would not stay under his seat. As a  former dog guide user I have made up my mind on this but, since I know that this list has several former users and some current users of dog guides I am forwarding this to get some discussion going, what do you think?
Albert Sanchez
(who also had a furry friend named Jake)!
PS. The link takes a while to load, so be patient.