[nfbwatlk] For sale: Getting Started with the iPhone and iOS5 for Blind Users

Noel Nightingale nnightingale at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 3 00:20:39 UTC 2013

I am selling  the ASCII text format version of the book , Getting Started
with the iPhone and iOS5 for Blind Users

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

.  It was $20.00 new and I'll sell it to you for a donation to the Greater
Seattle Chapter of the NFB for $10.00.  .  The details of the book are at:
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE-IOS5.html#ContentArea

Let me know if you want it and commit to donating $10.00 to the Greater
Seattle Chapter and I will forward you the book over e-mail.

Write me back at nnightingale at earthlink.n <mailto:nnightingale at earthlink.n>

Noel