[nfbwatlk] Tracking numbered heading levels on the internet with JAWS

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 8 22:01:06 UTC 2013

Noel,
Using JAWS, you search for the next heading of a given level by typing the level on the numeric row. For example, to find the next Level 1 heading, type 1 in the number row. You can search for headings of levels higher than that level which occur before the next heading level you originally looked for.

Mike Freeman