[nfbwatlk] tech tidbits

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Mar 18 18:32:08 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have been getting them until March 7th.  I'm not sure what filters Uverse
has in place.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com