[nfbwatlk] FW: [List] interview

Don Mitchell donmi at q.com
Fri Mar 15 03:04:28 UTC 2013

If anyone has trouble with this link it might because the link wraps to a
second line and the email program inserts a < character at the beginning of
a new line. If you past the link into your browser and then edit it to
remove the < character in the middle of the link it will work fine.

Don Mitchell