[nfbwatlk] Fleksy

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:24:00 UTC 2013

Becky flexy is a app for the iPhone that you use with texting you tap where you think the letter is that you want and it predicts the words you want to say and it does a amazing job of predicting what you want to say . I have it but since I got the iPhone 5 with the dictation feature I never use flex anymore but if you text a lot and don't want to use the dictation feature it really works well. Les Fitzpatrick