[nfbwatlk] Has this already been asked?

Mary ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Jun 26 06:51:26 UTC 2013

NFB Newsline has a restaurant guide.  It can be found on the phone system by
hitting 5 for newspapers in other states, then five for National meetings of
interest to the blind.  You'll find the convention agenda, hotel restaurant
menus, a dining guide for Orlando, and a shopping guide.  If you have NFB
Newsline Mobile or access Newsline in other ways, all this info is
available, too.