[nfbwatlk] Susan Lincoln

Gloria Whipple glowhi at centurylink.net
Mon Jun 17 14:21:15 UTC 2013

Hi Maria,

Thank you for letting us know about Susan.

I remember when Paul and I had the fire on Mansfield and our place was burnt
to the ground That was in 2005 when that happened
  When Paul and I moved in the house where I am at now, Susan was right
there to help us. The material things she gave us was nice, but the fact she
wanted to help someone in need meant more to us..

Whenever we had a fund raiser in our chapter, Susan was always there to do
her part.

Susan was very devoted to the nfb and will be greatly missed.

All my prayers and thoughts to her family.

Thank you,

Gloria Whipple