[nfbwatlk] A Hearty Welcome!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jun 12 18:01:11 UTC 2013

Hi, all.

Please give a hearty welcome to Fred Hardyway; he has just subscribed to this list. He's a scholarship winner who will be attending WSU this fall, going for his Ph.D. in history, if I remember rightly. Also, he's a really good guy! (grin) When I spoke with him, he was *very* interested in becoming active in our affiliate.

We look forward to seeing him in Orlando and at our state conbention this fall. Fred, you can read more about our fall convention on

http://www.nfbw.org

and our affiliate caucus at Orlando is in Saloon 7 on Wednesday, July 3 at eight o'clock in the morning, just before the open Board of Directors meeting. Hope you can come and, if so, please bring your banquet ticket for the "banquet exchange" so we can sit together. OTOH if you wish to sit with your home affiliate, that's copacetic, too. Come to the NFBW caucus anyway!

We're glad you're with us!

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington