[nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Meeting Sunday Evening

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 18 15:57:43 UTC 2013

Greetings!
I plan to hold a meeting of the At-large chapter of the nfb of Washington this Sunday, July 21, at 7:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time. The call-in number will be the usual one. I.e. (218) 339-3600, the passcode will be the usual 849246#. We will discuss the just -concluded nfb national convention, summer social events of the local chapters and the upcoming fall convention of the affiliate in October. As always, other blindness -related topics are also welcome.
See you Sunday evening!

Mike freeman, President
Nfb of Washington