[nfbwatlk] Almost a week later

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 19:05:15 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

It's hard to believe that it's already been basically a week since the NFB
convention.  A week ago today, we were at general session and preparing for
what was a great banquet.

All in all, it was great to have been back to a convention.  I must have
been going from very early in the morning (breakfasts and reconnecting with
folks) to pretty late at night (dinners and meetings and reconnecting).  The
meetings and workshops were informative and general session was as
informative as I remember.  It was definitely a home coming of sorts, and it
went by way too fast!

Looking forward to more both statewide and nationally.

Jim