[nfbwatlk] FW: Opportunity to earn $150 from Chase.com

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Jul 8 20:43:42 UTC 2013

From: Tony Brown [mailto:anthonyjbrown at mac.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 10:23 PM
To: Patt Copeland
Subject: Opportunity to earn $150 from Chase.com

Vision Loss Connections was recently contacted by User Experience Researchers at JP Morgan Chase. They are conducting a study to assess the accessibility of its online banking website, chase.com<http://chase.com> and are looking for volunteers from the Blind and low Vision Community. They will pay $150 for your help, along with round trip transportation. You do not have to be a Chase Bank customer, but should be familiar with online banking.
I have included a copy of their email and the accompanying flier, giving the specific details. If you are interested you can contact the study coordinator, Brian Espinosa at 206 500 2709 or email brian.espinosa at jpmorganchase.com<mailto:brian.espinosa at jpmorganchase.com>
Also, if you need one, they sent me a few braille copies of the flier.
Regards,
Tony Brown, Vision Loss Connections.

The following is a copy of the email I received from jp Morgan Chase.

Hello,

We are Brian Espinosa and Divya Addepalli. We are User Experience Researchers at JP Morgan Chase and are contacting you in regards to a research study on Chase.com<http://Chase.com/>website with the visually impaired. Chase works to provide all its customers an accessible and barrier-free environment in all its banking facilities. We want to further ensure this by conducting accessibility studies with the visually impaired online bankers (including non-Chase members). By doing so we want to learn and see for ourselves what are the various advantages and disadvantages in the current design from the perspective of users with visual impairments. We intend to use that feedback to enhance the current website and make it more accessible and easier to use for everyone.

We feel that your organization would be of great assistance in our endeavor of recruiting participants. If you are able, we would like for you to help us connect with individuals who would be interested and willing to participate in our research, if that were not a possibility, would you be willing to share some flyers for our research? Participants will be compensated for their time ($150 for 90 minutes) and transportation from and to our facility or parking can be arranged. Please find attached flyer for our research.

Thank you so much and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Divya Addepalli
Phone Number: 425-247-8760 (from 9 AM to 6 PM)
Email: divyaa at uw.edu<mailto:divyaa at uw.edu>

Brian Espinosa
Phone Number: 206-500-2709 (from 9 AM to 6 PM)
Email: brian.espinosa at jpmorganchase.com<mailto:brian.espinosa at jpmorganchase.com>

Have a pleasant day!

Regards,
Brian Espinosa and Divya Addepalli

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates. This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures relating to European legal entities.