[nfbwatlk] FW: Save the Date! Transportation Advocacy Day is February 12th

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:45:47 UTC 2013

Transportation Advocacy Day is February 12th
Sign up Today
Believe it or not, Transportation Advocacy Day 2013 is right around the
corner-on February 12th!
This is your opportunity to connect with fellow advocates from across the
state and lobby Olympia on the issues we all care deeply about.
The need for transit funding and safer streets is a statewide issue. Join us
as we educate state policy makers on the issues and advocate for solutions.
February 12th, in Olympia, is the day. Save the date and more importantly
RSVP Today!
TRANSPORTATION ADVOCACY DAY 2013
Transportation Advocacy Day is coming!  Kick start the new year by signing
up for Advocacy Day on February 12, 2013.
In 2012, more than 200 citizen activists like you showed up in Olympia to
fight for transit funding, safer streets and healthier communities.
We need you in Olympia more than ever! Transportation is center stage...
whether it's the budget, bus cuts, or the disturbing rise in cyclist and
pedestrian
deaths. Be a part of the solution.
Make your voice heard on February 12, 2013.  Advocacy Day is free and
registering will take 2 minutes of your morning. So please sign up today,
Sign up for 2013 Transportation Advocacy Day!

http://transportationchoices.org/action/advocacyday/TADsignup

You can help us create a better future for transportation in Washington
State.
Sign up for 2013 Transportation Advocacy Day!
Transportation Choices Coalition is Washington's only non-profit bringing
you MORE CHOICES - buses, trains, sidewalks, and bike lanes. Sign up and get
involved!
JOIN US: 206.329.2336
Transportation Choices Coalition
219 1st Ave S Suite 420 | Seattle, WA 98104
206-329-2336 |
 <mailto:info at transportationchoices.org> info at transportationchoices.org
list of 3 items
Happy New Year,