[nfbwatlk] The math accessibility video link.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Tue Feb 19 04:52:56 UTC 2013

http://youtu.be/sxbYvlPW1NkHello, as I promised a few days ago to post the math accessibility video on the list, it's now available and I'm going to provide the link if you have any general comments for me please feel free to email me the audio described version should be out I think within a week or two. But I think you'll be able to follow it very nicely even without the description. Thank you very much and have a great evening, or day depending on when you read this.Sincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.