[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Blindtlk] Fwd: [Nfbv-announce]Retirement of Dr.Maurer

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:33:14 UTC 2013

We elect judges all the time who run unopposed.  You know, those
district judgeships that show up on ballots, or maybe they are
state-elected judges, I'm not sure, I always shrug and either
don't vote because I don't know the person or just pick one.  At
least in this case, Mark Riccobono is a known, and reputable
person.  And if you don't think other organizations do this,
you're wrong.  I well remember a conversation I had with someone
from another organization who said to me, "Well, when I'm
President..." They knew they would be elected.  And I knew they
would be as well.  The only difference was that in the one case,
it was publicly announced, in the other case, this person was
having a conversation with me.   Peace,    Debby