[nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Conference Call

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 23 15:27:46 UTC 2013

Good morning.

Are people up for a conference call this Sunday evening, August 25, at 7:30
p.m. PDT which would be an "At-large chapter" call? I'm game if you are. If
people wish to take a month off, that's OK, too. I'll be there for a few
minutes to see if anyone shows up. We'll discuss the upcoming state
convention, the workforce Investment Act reauthorization and anything else
that's blindness-related that's on your mind. The number will be the usual:
(218) 339-3600, Passcode 849246#.

Incidentally, these numbers will change some time in September; no need to
confuse the issue at the moment.

See you Sunday evening.

Mike Freeman