[nfbwatlk] Mariners Saturday!

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Aug 21 03:54:05 UTC 2013

Hi,
Think of me there, listening to the game on the radio and cheering!
Thanks
Lauren
"You have journeyed too far to stop now. Everything
you have done was necessary to arrive at his point
in time. You cannot control what happens to you,
only how you choose to react to it.  This is your
new beginning."  Bob Perks
Curious about Thirty-One?
view the online catalog, place an order
or join my team: