[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Freedom Scientific News

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:32:14 UTC 2013

From: Freedom Scientific News
[mailto:freedomscientificnews at freedomscientific.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of
Freedom Scientific News
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 1:26 PM
To: avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Subject: Freedom Scientific News

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1113020465847.0.1101384244195.43395&ts=S0895&o=
http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>

 Freedom Scientific Logo
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/emails/images/FreedomScientific_Logo.jpg>
Empowering IndependenceT

Freedom Scientific News

 MAGic Screen Magnification Software Screenshot
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/images/product/magic-bl/MAGic-New-Screen.j
pg>
Free MAGic 12 Update

We've updated our MAGicR Screen Magnification Software with some great
enhancements, including:
*	Toggle Navigation Quick Keys on and off
*	Even better screen rendering performance for smoother movement of
the mouse pointer, better focus tracking, and more
*	Enhanced performance with Citrix, Gmail, Internet Explorer, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Open Office, and Skype
This is a free update for all MAGic 12 users.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfEAMitoVx9TYkjsF9AYpI3CDs9CYkDrpYSG
D0NX8M4ltJS4WvyqRva0x05ImrhCiuzNnJI7WtGe0VY12gud-WrSaZ0DCAA_79Wy4uKIoMLQCmqW
iTlFudxo-Q4zUfUFNMtG-s7GfRA2IgoTIc7SwbopOaz4EnLAu1W_gC9Trtgk8gZlUvxZjdBb>
Learn more about all of the new enhancements in MAGic 12.
Updating your copy of MAGic is easy. Press ALT+F to open the MAGic menu,
then choose the Help submenu, and select Check for Updates. Alternatively,
you can
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfF__Asn9AsddH3xL5zBMFkSFVxvTpgPSadK
W7I2e84kz1l9zGFytRtSLs8eepeadZjoTOAayD_ETldoKiNQ6Cg0yQPeevIgGcKzYEV1Fm4fw3-u
zupTSI0dj-MJeVNRhbi9gSjDc1f8uMAFdLSeaEMZTnVM69KjcIS8miOavyaXHQ==> download
the full release of MAGic here.
This release will also run as a 40-minute demo - for those who would like to
evaluate this latest version of MAGic, which is packed with new features and
sports a great new look and feel.

MAGic 12 Competitive Upgrade Extended Through April 30, 2013

If you're impressed with what you see, and we've no doubt you will be, take
advantage of our competitive upgrade offer for single and multi-users. For a
limited time only, when you upgrade from ZoomTextR to MAGic, you will
receive:
$199 - Single User (retail value $769)
.         MAGic with Speech Screen Magnification software
.         MAGic Large Print Keyboard
.         MAGic Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
$995 - Multi-user (retail value $2,885)
.         5-seat license MAGic with Speech Screen Magnification software
.         5 MAGic Large Print Keyboards
.         5-seat MAGic Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
This offer is only available until April 30, so don't delay. For more
information, view the full list of
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfE4GTselYgRDnnaS7OK5iKAL11UUz8Wbh5c
XfLZhDohJmbrc-OTSp7lEvieNRZrP2m0IVtGGazlzpMUhiqpfi7PZl0GymvI1u6FEYQpBv6GQ_dp
vfzbKy4U_yQv_pdfJoeBqpK-9va_rB7BLJwgiIFdZWvw-gNC7DrlYwx-O5vJ_wMMk0Rch7n7Tx3u
Y6_ebI-UHfNFEMY21k6-Big7HZvEh1j5ShkJww7N_rEBYo-0VN52F-6f9A0uFbbLuQVK5uGu7EhF
_6BwPIy259xUyULamyVeqzhznrM=> terms and conditions that apply to this offer.

Sneak Peek at JAWS 15 at CSUN

Once again, Freedom Scientific offered a wide range of presentations at the
CSUN Conference on Technology and Persons with Disabilities. Our extensive
range of low vision, blindness, and learning disability solutions were
demonstrated by our AT product experts.
One of the most talked about events at the conference was a presentation by
Eric Damery, who shared an early version of JAWSR 15 Screen Reading
Software. While there will be many exciting new features revealed later this
year, Eric highlighted one of the most anticipated - JAWS working with
Windows 8 tablet computers. These devices, such as the Microsoft Surface Pro
and Lenovo IdeaPad, give you the benefits of a touch-screen-based tablet
computer, but the power of Windows, meaning you can run JAWS, Microsoft
Office, and other Windows software. Use them as a tablet when browsing
content such as news and sports, and use them as a laptop when serious work
needs to get done.
We'll be showing much more of this technology at the consumer conventions in
July, and featuring more on FSCast later in the year.

FSCast Features the Focus 80 Blue, WYNN 7

March's edition of FSCast, Freedom Scientific's official podcast, features
an interview with Ron Miller, who discusses the Focus 80 Blue, our latest
wireless refreshable Braille display. We talk about the entire Focus Blue
family and how to determine which display is right for you.
Beth Thomlinson then joins us to discuss many of the exciting new features
in version 7 of our WYNNT literacy software.
You won't want to miss an episode, and you won't if you
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfETlhgL9TqT-SCwGLG9i6mDQWQCiiOduf1f
pQN77wcnB1FxYERVtvzqeSXpakGm82SuoldCo3rXQYL4Uq1q-6ab2ukZPg0JO5UqYMPiakooiD4E
uqjKuIntkfE0gXiVIrE_-n80nd1XibqjOtHRvry8> subscribe to FSCast. The
subscription is free, and delivers notification right to your computer when
new FSCasts are released. If you did miss a previous FSCast, catch up by
visiting the FSCast archives to
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfETlhgL9TqT-SCwGLG9i6mDQWQCiiOduf1f
pQN77wcnB1FxYERVtvzqeSXpakGm82SuoldCo3rXQYL4Uq1q-6ab2ukZPg0JO5UqYMPiakooiD4E
uqjKuIntkfE0gXiVIrE_-n80nd1XibqjOtHRvry8> download FSCast episodes in MP3.
Remember, with JAWS now providing excellent support for iTunes, you can
subscribe to FSCast through the iTunes Store.

Freedom Scientific's Mission

To develop, manufacture, and market technology-based products that provide
equal access to information and computing for those with vision impairments
or learning disabilities.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfGNE6aS3CUI3iipnAviNirKin4Pe_iphPBW
re-jE1aB2S6GpTmyCRCX6xgpy1wJEsps97gdOsR4YgVta9juJpdcedCualJVkFGrC8jrnxgNJpRm
OTbmsl_k9ySVolsx9O3AUxn6b5SZslmViPoj-0ZxV_5CzR5TgNpJDYPKpTPuVA==> JAWS Home
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/emails/images/vertical-bar.jpg>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfGIhaGhImGj10CQhwTOZkR-nL9xfxrjNCxS
5MCwhW8S3v3fnhWUDFwNeXVJN2yNdVC2_bYUlsD3giydeXPXt9KiUCojp5gmhHjFCCkLX9ZqhLC2
2F2TRpd1wvkT9gnY--bLNXhQryOyGEzE5rSvytvCh3Vf7Oxa4ROzyhZUemGZmw==> Blindness
Products
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/emails/images/vertical-bar.jpg>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfGo0vnxbYlv7lPh-P0rPbf_sBXxG0jDii29
SXJZJK4CaospzQ8djnqwAaFOAmePH0XXinYYtHn9dW5R1FbqCmcNdG2GgQd-o-4SZHQas4NK-JJ-
Fs6yTYNwtdHOAOPOwCuDHdoulOL9TkKuAV0fNv91_1Ko2R5jfMEnA30it62o4g==> Low Vision
Products
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/emails/images/vertical-bar.jpg>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfG-YHXVD8laiitRLUVeNhM7zwoY90gkW2z1
2-yg1HYKD-PrwLMzQzBhL6f-MQSHvVQJQQUQRf7lxzNyPTZJu2ZQ9HkR2V5CHx5SO5vcSd9kmrEG
L3IwL4jH7z0GUhlyzM32ZKC_YFpPdQnPJSl49iTXtPmKwF83RzY=> Find a Dealer

11800 31st Court North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716-1805, Phone: 800-444-4443,
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfH5GAhe5cCTQjRkJofz75eiIXrORQ8g_gY4
y7Lf6jlGJWc-sL6VUMJhgHyEAxE9qBZZybUJHV5RHAJgKkCU8xbUHNYOiFP7P5AhExZuWo9UDSre
6kts7pWF> www.freedomscientific.com
C2013 Freedom Scientific, Inc. All rights reserved.
Freedom Scientific adheres to a very strict
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001469nYTiAGfHiHAzGfgXLEDvme23qrVaY6BKaiQ43rV9M
9NFQ5qlKpW3Q1NGXThIyEmsW-lY2MaWALHcHZLptUutYsrRnZlU4XuHX2ymGzLsflW5_sou21Em1
_NGR0G8kpjitxCxl9nk=> privacy policy. We will never sell, share or rent your
email address
or other information. Visit us online to learn more about how we use your
information.

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=d4w8zxbab&m=1101384244195&ea=
avila.bert.humberto2%40gmail.com&a=1113020465847> Forward email

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001fCFdTiS7mDRcn3Qgfbtc5DMfi
FRlUTucYMt8j2D1lyM%3D&t=001UwV2CsM1mInQCK_hswLksA%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&
r=001y5KaVlBn7_Y%3D&llr=d4w8zxbab>
 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=custom01>

This email was sent to  <mailto:avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com>
avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com by
<mailto:freedomscientificnews at freedomscientific.com>
freedomscientificnews at freedomscientific.com |

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001fCFdTiS7mDRcn3Qgfbtc5DMfi
FRlUTucYMt8j2D1lyM%3D&t=001UwV2CsM1mInQCK_hswLksA%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&
r=001y5KaVlBn7_Y%3D&llr=d4w8zxbab> Update Profile/Email Address | Instant
removal with
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001fCFdTiS7mDRcn3Qgfbtc5DMfi
FRlUTucYMt8j2D1lyM%3D&t=001UwV2CsM1mInQCK_hswLksA%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&
r=001y5KaVlBn7_Y%3D&llr=d4w8zxbab> SafeUnsubscribeT |
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> Privacy Policy.

Freedom Scientific | 11800 31st Court North | Saint Petersburg | FL |
33716-1805