[nfbwatlk] From the Archives: FW: A Job Well Done!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 2 08:45:14 UTC 2012

You're welcome. WE're far more compassionate as an organization than most
people -- especially those who would do us ill -- believe.

Incidentally, I wanted to go in and testify at the hearing but was
instructed to assist with demonstration logistics. I mildly protested to
Noel Nightingale -- then President of NFBW and a member of the NFB National
Board -- and was told that I was probably one of the few people on the
picket line who had actually taken part in protest demonstrations before so
people thought my energy was better spent keeping things in order. So I
stood at the foci of the imaginary ellipse keeping people from getting into
the pedestrian path to the hotel and keeping the form of the ellipse
correct.

Oh well; it meant I was closer to the Starbucks! (grin)

Mike