[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] Want to virtually meet our new NLS Director?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Oct 13 02:22:19 UTC 2012

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 3:39 PM
To: MICHAEL FREEMAN
Subject: [wtbbl] Want to virtually meet our new NLS Director?

Dear Friends:

Just a friendly reminder we have a Patron Advisory Council meeting at 9:00am
by phone tomorrow (Saturday, 10/13).  Below is the call in information, and
the agenda (also attached).  This is an open meeting and I encourage you to
join us and hear our new NLS Director, Karen Keninger, speak and have an
opportunity to ask a question or make a comment.  Karen's portion will be
from approximately 9:15-10:00am - if you call in, you do not need to remain
on the line for the entire meeting unless you wish.  Thanks and I hope to
hear/see you on the line tomorrow.

Danielle

  _____

Telephone call in number: 1-800-920-7487

Conference code: 39258344# (numbers followed by a pound sign at the end)

  _____

Patron Advisory Council

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

October 13, 2012 / 9:00am - 11:30am

Agenda

9:00:  Call to Order (Sue Ammeter, Chair)

.        Approval of June 2012 meeting minutes

.        Roll call

.        Introduction of guests

.        Interpreter etiquette reminder

9:15:  Karen Keninger, Director, NLS

.        Introduction and vision for NLS

.        Questions

9:45:  WTBBL Program Manager's Report (Danielle Miller)

10:15:  Acting State Librarian's Report (Rand Simmons)

10:25: Old Business

.        PAC Chair's Report (Sue Ammeter)

.        Committee Updates:

o   Advocacy

o   Outreach

o   Bylaws

10:45:   New Business

.        Elections

.        Goal for 2013

.        Next meeting date - February 2, 2013 option

11:30:   Adjourn

Danielle H. Miller

Program Manager & Regional Librarian

Washington Talking Book & Braille Library

2021 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121-2783

p: 206.615.1588 / f: 206.615.0441

danielle.miller at sos.wa.gov <mailto:dking at secstate.wa.gov>

www.wtbbl.org / www.facebook.com/WTBBL