[nfbwatlk] FW: Red Lobster providing braille menus

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Oct 11 17:54:11 UTC 2012

Hi,
Often wait staff are too busy to read the entire menu to me and they ask
"what are you hungry for?" and I don't know until I know what they have.  I
like to have the same info as others do anyway.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com