[nfbwatlk] What do you think about this?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 02:57:42 UTC 2012

Hi all, I'm just reading my weekly edition of Syndicated
Columnists Weekly.  The article that I was reading is the
Republican Brain Drain by Richard Cohen.  My comment is not the
whole article, just a sentence of it.  Here is that sentence, and
please don't get hung up on the Romney part, that's not my point.
This sentence is my point: He is his party's nominee because,
like the one-eyed man in the valley of the blind, he is just the
best of the worst.  Okay, you may say well, he's using the word
blind as a metaphor, but I'm not sure I see it that way.
Wondering what you all think.