[nfbwatlk] voting in Kitsap county

Ieweich IEWeich at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 16:44:15 UTC 2012

I would like to bring up that the U S Dept of Labor has authorized online voting for union elections.  I too am very skeptical about online voting as voting is both sacred and is supposed to be secret.

In actuality, the incidents of election fraud is way less than many are saying.

Ivan E Weich
Sent from my iPhone via Dragon