[nfbwatlk] Braillenote mPower BT32 for sale

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:20:48 UTC 2012

Below is a full description of the BrailleNote mPower BT32 I am
selling. Please reply to me offlist or to the contact information in
the Blind Bargains ad for more details.

Thanks.

This BrailleNote mPower BT32 is in like new condition, the battery was
just replaced last week, and the software was upgraded to Keysoft
version 8.1. I am selling the BrailleNote bt32 and power adapter only.
This device has been tested and all functions work properly. $1,400 or
best offer. Payment via PayPal or cashier’s checks only. *No payment
plans* Free shipping in the continental U.S. only. I will ship
world-wide at the rate charged by USPS to your destination address.

http://www.blindbargains.com/classifieds.php?m=837

--
Cynthia Bennett
B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington