[nfbwatlk] belated Happy Thanksgiving

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:56:11 UTC 2012

Hi Mary Ellen!  It's really great celebrating Canadian
Thanksgiving.  We were in Campbell River on our honeymoon, which
happened to be Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.  We had
THANKSGIVING dinner on Sunday.  It was wonderful.  We enjoyed our
honeymoon in Canada so much.  Maybe someday we will be able to
redo that week, going to some of the same places.  Some of the
students here had Thanksgiving dinner at 8:00 PM.  A little late
for dinner, in my opinion.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby