[nfbwatlk] belated Happy Thanksgiving

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Nov 24 01:17:34 UTC 2012

Hi,
I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.  Mine was okay though I missed family and others.  I worked, which was fine, and then went to Dennys for turkey dinner.  It wasn't like homemade, but it wasn't the worst meal I ever had either.  This evening some of us from work are going to the Outback Steakhouse in Vacaville, so that will be fun.

Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com