[nfbwatlk] Fw: Sno/King meeting Public transportation Info

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Thu Nov 8 22:56:13 UTC 2012

Here is a re-post to possibly help folks find  the way to our meeting.
Subject: Sno/King meeting Public transportation Info

Hope this wil help in planning your attendance to our meeting at Tasters Wok.

Info for all;

Below is information to help those coming to the meeting on sat july 14,

Transportation info;

Bus,

Take CT Swift southbound to the 148th street station,

Get off swift and turn left twords front of swift and walk approx. 100 feet and you will find CT rout 101,

Get on this bus and get off just past tasters wok about 100 feet. Hwy 99 and 40th  ave. w.  stop number, #1493,

Step off coach and walk twords back of coach, until you come to a driveway and turn left and take the sidewalk  about 100 feet and you come to sidewalk that merges from the left to make a t and take that left and you are are walking south across the front of the building and you will find a front door.

Time table below;

      Saturdays

      To Aurora Village Transit Center

      Route
     Mariner Park & Ride Bay 3
     Hwy 99 & Airport Rd
     Hwy 99 & 148th SW
     Hwy 99 & 196th SW
     Aurora Village Transit Center

     5
     4
     3
     2
     1

      101
     6:00
     6:05
     6:09
     6:17
     6:30

      101
     7:00
     7:05
     7:09
     7:17
     7:30

      101
     8:00
     8:05
     8:09
     8:17
     8:30

      101
     9:00
     9:05
     9:09
     9:17
     9:30

      101
     10:00
     10:05
     10:10
     10:20
     10:34

      101
     11:00
     11:05
     11:10
     11:20
     11:34

      101
     12:00
     12:05
     12:10
     12:20
     12:34

      101
     1:00
     1:06
     1:11
     1:20
     1:35

      101
     2:00
     2:06
     2:11
     2:20
     2:35

      101
     3:00
     3:06
     3:11
     3:20
     3:35

      101
     4:00
     4:06
     4:11
     4:20
     4:35

      101
     5:00
     5:06
     5:11
     5:20
     5:35

      101
     6:00
     6:05
     6:10
     6:18
     6:31

      101
     7:00
     7:05
     7:10
     7:18
     7:31

      101
     8:00
     8:05
     8:10
     8:18
     8:31

      101
     9:00
     9:05
     9:10
     9:18
     9:31

You can also just get off swift and do the same as above, but just keeping walking about 1000 feet and tasters wok will be on your left.

If using g p s navigation see info below;

POI Name: Tasters Wok

Phone: +(1)-(425)-7876789

Address: 15128

Street: Highway 99