[nfbwatlk] Sno/King Chapter meeting on Saturday

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Nov 6 18:09:55 UTC 2012

hello all,
I apologize for such short notice with this reminder, but the 2nd Saturday, which is our scheduled meeting day, has snuck up on us.
 We will be holding our Meeting at noon on Saturday at Tasters Wok once again.
Address: 15128 Highway 99 Lynnwood
This location is  available with public transportation.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tasters+wok+lynnwood&fb=1&gl=us&hq=tasters+wok&hnear=0x549004c59d078911:0x6e735266fc477816,Lynnwood,+WA&cid=0,0,9947106546183637743&sa=X&ei=91GZUM2xCKjGiwKn1YGgBg&ved=0CDIQrwswAA

We would love to have as many as possible join us to share thoughts and information we may have come away with from our state convention.

We would welcome any ideas for fund raising or recruiting new members. Would really like to see this chapter grow. Bring friends and family for an excellent lunch and fellowship.
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Julie / VP,