[nfbwatlk] participate in an accessibility research study -- experience with iPhone + VoiceOver required

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:23:41 UTC 2012

I don't think I will participate this time around, even though I'd love to
see you and Sanjana again.  It was a lot of fun talking with her and a
pleasure to meet you.  I do however have some information you might find
valuable if you haven't already received it:

"New National Scholarship Offered by Oracle:

Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware
and software systems. With more than 390,000 customers¬including 100 of the
Fortune 100¬ and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in
more than 145 countries around the globe, we recognize the significant
impact that our products and technologies can have on people with
disabilities. And we seek to hire the best and brightest talent to build
those products, basing our employment decisions only on merit, experience,
and potential. This scholarship for $3000 is for a student in the field of
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, User Experience, or related field.

Apply at www.nfb.org/scholarships"

I look forward to seeing and working with you again sometime.

God bless,
Philip Blackmer