[nfbwatlk] FW: Upcoming WSSB Spring Concert - via Video Stream

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 23 01:00:06 UTC 2012

From: Janet Kurz [mailto:janet.kurz at wssb.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:19 PM
To: Smith, Andi (GOV); 'fred.olson at gov.wa.gov'; yolanda.wilson at des.wa.gov;
Michelle Salinas; Bill Craig; Dean Stenehjem; Geoff Johnson; J.D. Nellor
(jdnellor at comcast.net); JaReda Webb; Jennifer Tingey; Jim Kolshinski; John
McKibbin; Marc Krsul; Suz Hahn; Board - Berl Colley; Board - Denise Vestman;
Board - Elaine Akagi; Board - John Glenn; Dean Stenehjem; Board - Denise
Colley; Board - Edwin Snook; Board - Jim Kemp; Board - Lorna Walsh; Board -
Michael Freeman; Paul Baldwin; Scott Hone; Scott Hone; Board - Sherry Perry;
Board - Steve Rainey; Yang Su Cho
Subject: Upcoming WSSB Spring Concert - via Video Stream

WSSB will once again be streaming live on the Internet our Spring music
concert on Thursday, May 24 starting at 6:20pm. It is our hope that family
and relatives that cannot make it to our campus to watch this concert in
person will be able to access it by selecting the link posted below in this
message. Remember it will be a live concert stream so you will have to be
able to connect on Thursday night while it is happening.

 <http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wssb-concerts>
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wssb-concerts

Thanks and have a great afternoon.

Janet Kurz, Executive Assistant