[nfbwatlk] CFB 2012 Convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue May 22 05:25:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
Congratulations, Mary Ellen!  You'll do great!  But it sounds like you will
have your hands full, too.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com