[nfbwatlk] Successful Snoking Chapter Meeting

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue May 15 15:35:37 UTC 2012

thanks Ben,
enjoyed the saturday event all the way around.  Was a beautiful day to be
out and about, excellent food as usual and the enjoyable fellowship as
always.
Look forward to  adding new members and planning to invite guest speakers
when possible.
Looking for ideas for fund raisers as well, if you have any ideas. shout out
and let us know!
have a good day all!