[nfbwatlk] small business class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun May 6 16:40:37 UTC 2012

All, I took this class and the follow up classes and know it is a great
resource. I highly recommend if you have a home business or are seriously
thinking of starting a business take it and get ready to learn.

Sorry that some of you are receiving this announcement twice but wanted to
make sure you all receive it!

Kathy

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share This:

In this announcement: small biz webinar and registration information.

Free Business Planning Webinar
Are you an entrepreneur with a disability who needs a business loan for your
small business? Need help writing your business plan?

Then sign up for Washington Access Fund's free, accessible, web-based
meetings!

The next series begins Tuesday, June 5th from 12:00pm-1:30pm and runs weekly
for 7 weeks (every Tuesday).
To Register:
.	Email: kathy at washingtonaccessfund.org
.	Call: 206-328-5116
.	TTY: 1-888-494-4775
Please give 14 days notice of accommodations needed. Space is limited, sign
up soon to reserve your spot!
"My experience attending the Webinars and networking with staff have proved
to be very useful and I view the end results as a huge personal success." --
Webinar participant.

Our mission is to promote access to technology and economic opportunity for
individuals with disabilities in Washington State. The Washington Access
Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and Community Development Financial
Institution (CDFI).
Washington Access Fund provides: Assistive Technology Loans, Business
Equipment Loans, CCTV Rentals, and Matched Savings IDAs Join the Access Fund
email list.

Find us on Facebook.

100 South King Suite 280 | Seattle, Washington 98104 US
This email was sent to andrea at washingtonaccessfund.org. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe
list.
manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemoveT Got this as a forward?
Sign up to receive our future emails.

EmailNow powered by Emma

--
Kathy Gilman, Program Director
Washington Access Fund

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com