[nfbwatlk] fishing

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed May 2 15:34:30 UTC 2012

We were just talking about the civic group helping us blind to fish on this
list.  Yesterday Tuesday my husband, Kevin, caught the big one.  My friend
Larry, who does deep sea and fresh water fishing, was amazed how huge this
rainbow trout was my husband caught.  He even mentioned it last night at our
Lions Club meeting. Out of our small lake, with an Ugly Stick fishing poll,
that gives very good feedback by the way for an inexpensive pole, my husband
caught a thirty two inch fat probably ten pound rainbow trout.  Absolutely
beautiful looking fish.

I heard part of that fight.  I heard the splash and knew he had something
very special on his pole. Paws up to blind fishermen!

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com