[nfbwatlk] seeking participants for a study - smartphone accessibility, no experience required

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 18 02:55:08 UTC 2012

Hi. I think I answered before and got really tied up with work so I
appologize if I fell off the radar.  I am still interested and may have some
time coming up soon.  I am totally blind, a bus traveler, and use an iPhone.
I also am familiar with One Bus Away and other apps for getting around, so
hopefully can help with this as well.

Here is my contact info.  Feel free to call.
Home: 206 257-0077
Cell: 425 891-5400
Work: 206 277-1524.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.